BREAKING NEWS

KIẾN TRÚC

KIẾN TRÚC

KIẾN TRÚC

Breeze of The Past by abuyhia


The work depicts an old office in good condition, still in use today. I started this work wanting to create a silent story, so I made the components of the room appear to be speaking for themselves; each piece tells you a story drawing upon memories of things past.

References
First, before making the modeling I searched for suitable pictures that would fit the project. M.st of thoe images were found on the web via various search engines and picture sharing sites.Here are some of the reference pictures I used :

Modeling
The project is very simple in shape and content. All the modeling was made using the editable Spline and poly. To begin, I started with the project environment—an office, which appears very simple, but it is the details I include that adds to the interest of the project. Beginning with an empty room, I needed to add furniture, so the second step was to build a bookcase, but before I did it, I searched for and used some of the reference pictures I found to make a different pattern suitable to the scene and would contain a large number of books.


Inside the 3ds Max I used the editable Spline and editable poly to convert this blueprint to a 3d model. Using this method, I was able to complete all the furniture in the scene as it was all manifest " as plain".
 Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg Stumbleupon Reddit Reddit
At this point, I only added the making of the ornaments in the scene. I know that there are many ways to create these ornaments, but I chose the simplest method possible to give it the desired shape.
Simply the ornaments are a group of repeated tree leaves that started with one leaf, then multiplied to form an identical de curative group. To create these ornaments, follow these steps.


The other parts of the project were created in a separate form, and added to the project. Here are some of the models used in the project. By putting the content of the separate files in the original file, here are the results.

Materials and textures
Usually, At this stage, I prefer to keep things as simple as possible. To create and build the various textures, I used uvwmap. Most of the textures used were found at cgtextures.com, which I then blended as appropriate. Interestingly, most of the project was completed using one mask, which was a picture of an old book cover that I used in most of the materials and some of the other stages of the project.

As books come in different sizes, I had to find a way to create the many books on the shelves. I began by researching different images found online. After choosing which book to use for the project, I created a model of the book, added the various textures and then used that same model over and over, but adjusted the size as needed to give the illusion of different books.
Here are some of the materials used in the project

 Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg Stumbleupon Reddit Reddit
To create the illusion of wood material, I used the old book picture I found and used as a mask.
Lightning
For lighting, I used V-Ray light, Target Direct light with V-ray shadows and HDRI Image. The settings for these lights can be seen here :
 
Rendering
The settings that I used for the render can be seen below

Post-Production
Post-production is the most important stage in the work as a whole, and the simplest. The target of this stage is to add atmosphere or mood to the scene. To make the fog image, I removed all lights while keeping the target direct light, but selected the type of shadow “shadow map” with the addition of “volume light effect”. Make sure that you turned off the v-ray environment, then select all models with V-Ray material, color them black and repeat the rendering again. At this stage, I did the composition inside Photoshop. First, I merged the fog picture with the original picture by changing the layers to screen and giving it an opacity of 60%. I corrected the colors and added some simple effects by using the brushes and the pretty plug-in “color efex pro 3.0” to add atmosphere and mood to the scene.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 KIẾN TRÚC
Powered byBlogger